Of Florals

Sep. 1st, 2026 12:48 pm
raptureofthemoon: (Default)
[personal profile] raptureofthemoon
bouquet of dark purple and violet flowers mixed with white roses and green foliage

My supervisor organized a flower delivery. She is right in that the Division has a soft spot for fur babies. 

With the added bouquet, we have quite a few lovely flowers on our table.

The bouquet on the right, with the yellow lilies is one I bought last Tuesday. I wanted something bright in the house. The small bouquet in the middle with the daisies, frothy white flowers and sunflower is what Dr. L brought with her Wednesday. 

I think I'm going to keep getting flowers for the table. At least somewhat regularly. 

three different sized bouquets of flowers in vases on the center of a table


Profile

raptureofthemoon: (Default)
ilcuoreardendo (Lins)

September 2026

S M T W T F S
   12 345
6789 101112
131415 16171819
20212223242526
27 282930   

Prompts

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 30th, 2026 04:20 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios